The holidays are the perfect time to add a little razzle dazzle to your look. If you’ve been wondering how to style your locs for a special occasion, we’ve got you covered. Whether you’re getting glam for the office party or enjoying a night in with friends and family, here are some hair style ideas that are sure to steal the spotlight.
10 Holiday Hairstyles for Locs
1. Pony Hawk - When you can’t decide between ponytails or a mohawk, choose both!
2. Updo with Bangs & Tendrils - Let your earrings and neckline steal the show with this elegant look with just the right amount of curls left out in the back.
3. Bob with Bangs - Get a fun bob look without the commitment and frame your face with short bangs.
4. Headwrap with Ponytail - Give a regal look with your favorite headwrap and let your curly locs flow on your best side.
5. Pin-less Pin Curls - Go for an old Hollywood look without all of the bobby pins.
6. Bantus & Curls - Add a fun spin to traditional bantu knots with face-framing curls.
7. Full Updo with Bangs - Show off a backless outfit and frame your face with this gorgeous look.
8. Side-Hawk - Show off your length and versatility with this bold and beautiful combo.
9. Candy Curls: if you’re going for classic beauty, this is the one!
10. Regal Topknots - Let your crown steal the show with this elegant updo fit for royalty!
Did you find some style inspiration for your locs? Comment below and tell us your favorite look!